The DA on Wednesday during their campaign alleged that the ruling party ANC have killed almost 500 South Africans since 1994.
However, there is a document that revealed how the ANC had agreed to kill all Boers and seize their land.
This is a transcription of an official document by the ANC from 93 and makes chilling reading!!!
An image of the document is available at the end of this article for those that think it is untrue.
AFRICAN NATIONAL CONGRESS
THE SUCCESS STORY : OUR STRUGGLE FOR LIBERATION
1. The armed and constant threat of violence forced the white, spineless regime to negotiate for so called peace.
2. The psycological warfare through the churches to create a guilt complex with whites was a victory over Christians.
3. The MASS ACTION was a successful method to rip the nation economy to pieces and create panic in the rich settlers.
4. The constant uproar in Black Education is the fourth try for liberation through education because the white regime simply cannot meet all our demands.
5. All four tactical attacks leaves the regime powerless and gradually giving in to our demands.
6. All these help to create a feeling of helplessness and dispair and to loose confidence in their government.
Be careful not to upset the farmers too much before we gain control over the SAP and SADF.
7. The constant pressure of violence and economic uncertainty force De Klerkto surrender power to the suppressed people like in Namibia.
AFFIRMATIVE ACTION STRATEGY AFTER APRIL 27, 1994
The greatest fear of the white settler is to loose his job, his farm or his house and all the luxuries! This will enable the new DEMOCRATIC GOVERNMENT to tax them to the utmost while our comrades in MK and APLA continue with their part of the struggle.
1. Surplus land will be redistributed among our people.
2. All positions in public service will be replaced by comrades.
3. The security forces will be reconstructed with our comrades to protect our people. Whites were protected for 350 years. Get them experience to be second class citizens!
4. No ammunition will be available to white settlers.
5. Health institutions will be africanised and whites will pay according to their income to enable thus to contribute to their liberated brothers.
6. Some white schools will be allowed because most settlers will pay their last cent for white education and this will provide some money for our people.
7. Pension funds and insurance companies collected billions over the years, will be to our disposal for education of our comrades in years to cost.
VIVA KILL A BOER KILL A FARMER.
DA directly pinned the deaths of 181people at Maikana on the ANC during their campaign.
Although they did not list an exact number, the opposition party stated that victims of Life Esidimeni, Marikana and pit toilet deaths owed their mortality to a negligent government, totalling almost 200 names. They also stated almost 500 000 South Africans have been murdered since the ANC came to power in 1994 including farm murders.
The striking claim was made during a rally in Johannesburg. Thousands of DA supporters – and top guns from the party including John Steenhuisen and Natasha Mazzone – turned up at the corner of Anderson Street and Pat Mbatha Busway to register their disdain with the ruling party.
In an official communication shared by the DA, they explained why they felt it was time to hold the government responsible for “a human body” count that ultimately could have been avoided:
The Life Esidimeni Tragedy – 144 people died at the psychiatric facility due to “neglect”Marikana – 34 mine workers were shot by police while protesting. President Cyril Ramaphosa was an executive for Lonmin at the time.Pit toilet deaths – At least three children have drowned in pit latrines since the ANC were re-elected in 2014.
The event culminated with a speech from Mmusi Maimane, raging against the social injustices he perceives the ANC to be responsible for. He shared his frustrations with the officials involved in these controversies, who have been allowed to stay in their positions of powerahead of the 2019 Elections.
It follows a fierce start to the week, after John Steenhuisen had attended the Northern Cape Provincial Legislature to discuss corruption within the ANC.
This was duly followed up by Mmusi Maimane’s speech at the Cape Town Press Club, where he accused the party of “copying the apartheid playbook” when it comes to keeping black citizens excluded from the economy.https://newsoweto.co.za/da-anc-have-killed-500-000-citizens-since-94-document-shows-ancs-plot-to-kill-all-boers-and-seize-land-since-1993/Featured